About AXA Mansard Insurance
AXA Mansard Insurance Plc. is a subsidiary of AXA Group, the global leader in insurance and asset management with over 166,000 employees. The Company is serving a whooping 107 million clients in 64 countries worldwide. The group is a conglomerate of businesses that run insurance in Nigeria independently and operating according to the laws and regulations of the country.
The name “AXA” which is written in upper case is not an acronym. The reason for the name it’s easy to pronounce the same way in every language. AXA is present in different unique markets, with operations in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific.
AXA Mansard is also present in Africa with operations in Cameroon, Nigeria, Gabon, Ivory Coast, Morocco, Senegal, and Algeria. Collectively, AXA has more than over 20 year’s continuous strong presence in Africa.
Incorporated in 1989, they started as a private limited liability company. They are a registered composite insurance company with the National Insurance Commission of Nigeria (NAICOM).
As a result, the Company sells life and non-life insurance products and services to individuals and organizations across Nigeria.
In the same vein, through its subsidiaries (AXA Mansard Investments Limited, AXA Mansard Health Limited and AXA Mansard Pensions Limited) – they offer asset/investment management services, health management services and pension fund administration through its three subsidiaries.
AXA Mansard Insurance Services and Products
They offer combination of health, investments, and insurance products. Some of their life insurance services include the following;
- Life Savings Plan
- Education Plans
- Term Assurance
- Instant Plans
- Individual / Group Life Insurance
- Other Plans
They also offer the following products under general insurance services.
- Auto Insurance
- Aviation Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Fire and Special Perils
- Home Insurance
- Engineering Insurance
- Energy Insurance Plan
- And so much more
AXA Mansard Insurance Claims Processing
Before you can report a claim, you have to ensure that you understand the policy conditions of your contract thoroughly. The AXA Mansard policy encourages a fully digitalised claim processing without a physical presence to any of their branches.
They believe in the utmost convenience of the claimant and adhere strictly to speed when it comes to claims processing. There are several channels in which you can initiate your claims processing as a claimant. They are as follows;
- You can walk into any AXA Mansard branch with the required substantiating documents to report your claim. A customer service officer will attend to you accordingly and guide you on the next steps to be taken. As much as the organization tries to operate entirely on digital, it is still required to attend to customers’ walk-in complaints
- The AXA Mansard App (My AXA) – you can download the AXA Mansard app on android or IOS platforms. The app enables you to manage your policy account on the go. Upon access to the app, there is a link that reads “Make a Claim”, and it takes you to a claims form immediately. No sign-up is required to report a claim.
- My AXA Portal – there is also a self-service channel on the web that enables a customer or claimant to manage and report claims. You will need to be registered before you can use the portal.
A cheque comes immediately upon receipt of the discharge voucher from the claimant.
Customer Service and Operational Branches
You can reach out to their office through any of these channels;
- Customer Walk-in
- Telephone (available for 24hours a day and 7days a week)
- Electronic mail
- or by dropping a message on the contact form on their website.
The AXA Mansard operates out of over 54 branch locations across different states of Nigeria. You can view the business location closest to you here.