Finding an insurance company that knows the playing field well enough so much that you are always in safe hands with them can be tricky. It’s not the inexistence of them, but rather the difficulty comes in picking which ones to go with. You might also have a roadblock in choosing the insurance company with the right products just for you; fully tailored to meet all your needs just the way you want it. You might even think they do not exist, but they do.
In this article, we provide information on one of such insurance companies, Goldlink Insurance Plc. Here is your scoop on Goldlink, and all you need to know about one of Nigeria’s oldest insurance companies.
About Goldlink Insurance
Goldlink Insurance has been in operations since the 15th of April 1992, gaining its insurance license in September 1993. Initially a private limited liability company it became a public liability in 2007 with its enlistment on the NSE coming in 2008.
Goldlink has, over the years, prided itself on its ability to offer superior insurance services, as well as a penchant for efficient claim processing. It operates on the ‘customer first’ principle.
Goldlink Management team structure
Acting Managing Director Roland Awoyinfa leads the Goldlink Insurance Plc team. He is a highly experienced stakeholder in the Insurance industry.
What products does Goldlink offer?
Goldlink Insurance offers a wide range of insurance services to its customers and clients. Some of these include;
- Compulsory Insurance: which comprises of Insurance everyone is mandated to possess as stated by the law, such as builders liability, Occupiers Liability, Healthcare Professional Indemnity Insurance, Statutory Group Life Insurance, and Motor Vehicle Insurance.
- Engineering policies: which covers all engineering related issues
- General Accident policies: insurance policies taken against any form of accidents
- Group Life Insurance: which compensates the dependents of the insured deceased.
- Individual life insurance: life insurance for individuals.
- Oil and Gas: insurance policies for the oil and gas industry.
- School safety: insurance policies that provide cover for schools and school property.
- Liability policies: policies that insure against any form of liabilities
How do you process claims at Goldlink Insurance?
Processing insurance claims are usually made in the same manner across all insurance companies. You need to file a request for your application. At Goldlink Insurance, you can process your claim by reaching out to the company via its communication channels, filling out the Notify Claim form on the company website, or paying a visit to the company.
How to buy a policy at Goldlink Insurance
There are a few ways to buy a policy from the company, and they are listed below
- Visit any of their regional offices or branch locations
- You can also buy a policy from an accredited insurance agent or broker
- Make an online purchase buy visiting their website http://goldlinkinsuranceplc.com/products and clicking ‘buy policy’
How can you reach Goldlink Insurance Plc?
Goldlink Insurance Plc has its headquarters situated at GOLDLINK PLAZA, 6, Emmanuel Street, Maryland, Lagos, Nigeria, open five days a week. You can visit any of their branches, as they operate 16 branch offices across the geopolitical zones of Nigeria in places like Kaduna, Akure, Benin, Kano, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Warri, Ibadan and Ilorin.
You could also reach the company through its hotline or its email address.
Goldlink Insurance Plc has been a long-standing player and insurance provider in the insurance industry in Nigeria. Its services are centred towards providing adequate coverage to its customers in all aspects of what concerns them, and that is why it boasts an extensive array of insurance cover unlike any other.
If you need an insurance company that can cater for all your needs, then Goldlink Insurance is your best option.