Allianz Nigeria Limited is a leading insurance company that provides a wide range of insurance products and services to individuals, businesses, and organizations in Nigeria. They offer various coverage options to protect against risks and provide financial security.
Previously known as Ensure Insurance plc, now Allianz Nigeria Insurance Ltd, provides insurance policies to cover travelers who might be faced with unforeseen circumstances.
The insurance company is owned by Yomi Onifade, who is the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of the company. He founded the insurance company in 1993 and has its headquarters in Broad Street, Lagos, Nigeria.
Why Allianz Travel Insurance Might be Good For You?
There are several reasons why Allianz Nigeria travel insurance might be a good choice for you:
- Cash Back – you get a 15% Cashback of your Premium if there are no claims after 24 months
- Allianz Nigeria insurance guarantees you a quality service and fast claims
- They offer flexible and competitive pricing and no hidden charges, or deductibles.
- Their drivers who are over 45 years old enjoy a premium discount of 15% on their vehicle policies.
- Their female drivers also get a 15% discount on Premium payable on our vehicle policies.
- You will get a free towing on your Premium and Classic Motor insurance products.
List of Allianz Travel Insurance Plan
Now let’s take a look at some of the common travel insurance plans and coverages offered by Allianz Nigeria Insurance:
- Allianz Savings Plan: Here, the minimum and maximum savings age is 18 years and 75 years respectively. The tenure options of 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 years are available plus a life beneﬁt of up to NGN1,000,000 Max. There are medical expenses and double-death benefits included in this plan.
- Allianz Motor Plan: This coverage protects your vehicle against accidental damage, theft, and liabilities arising from accidents. It also offers optional coverage for personal accidents and third-party liabilities.
- Allianz Education Savings Plan: Here, the minimum and maximum savings age is 18 years and 60 years respectively. The amount you paid has an assured benefit which is payable upon death and comes with funeral expenses (up to a maximum of 10% or N500,000). There’s also a critical illness benefit which is 70% of the sum assured and a permanent disability benefit (the sum assured or account balance). Plus an accidental death benefit (twice the sum assured) and a full repayment of contributions plus interest at maturity period.
- Allianz Whole Life Plan: This is a comprehensive life insurance that will pay your beneficiary the sum assured in the event of the life insurance policyholder’s death. It also covers funeral expenses, critical illness benefits, and cancer coverage.
- Allianz Home Plan: Allianz Nigeria’s insurance home plan covers your home and protects your property and belongings against fire, theft, natural disasters, and other risks.
Pros and Cons of Allianz Nigeria Insurance
- You get a Cashback for some premium coverage
- Quality service is guaranteed
- 24/7 customer support
- Offers flexible and competitive pricing.
- Claims are paid out in 3 days
- They don’t have offices in almost every state in Nigeria, so most people from remote places might not have access to connect with them online plus no physical office to visit.
How to Get Allianz Travel Insurance
Obtaining travel insurance from Allianz Nigeria is a straightforward process that can be completed easily. Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit any of their branches to purchase any of their insurance plans that suit your needs.
- You may also speak with any of their Call Centre representatives for the best way to purchase it considering your location on 0800 255 4269 (toll-free), 0700 255 4269
- You can also send an email to email@example.com telling them you need a plan and supplying them with your information.
How to Cancel Allianz Travel Insurance Policy
To cancel your Allianz travel insurance policy, you’ll need to follow these three steps below:
- Call their hotline through this number 0800 255 4269 to let them know you wish to cancel your policy.
- Walk into any of their offices in your state of residence or in Lagos and lay your cancellation complaint.
- Download the claim form online, fill it and email it back to Allianz Nigeria Insurance via firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s essential to review the policy documents carefully to understand the coverage, limitations, and cancellation policy before purchasing Allianz Nigeria insurance.
How to Contact Allianz Nigeria Insurance
You can contact Allianz Nigeria Insurance via their website or visit their headquarters at 95 Broad St, Lagos Island, Lagos, 102273, Nigeria or visit their branch office at 268 Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba.
They also have other branches in Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan, Port Harcourt and Benin.
Alternatively, you can call via 0800 2554269 or email them via email@example.com.
In conclusion, Allianz Nigeria Insurance stands out as a reputable provider with a range of coverage options, customization flexibility, and 24/7 customer support. In case you are confused with the plan to choose from, you can speak to a customer representative to help you understand which plan is right for you.
Whether you need a small insurance policy or a big coverage, Allianz’s comprehensive whole life insurance coverage can help take care of any terminal illness like cancer that can occur in the future.